Hello to all my 1,311 friends!
I know I have been a bit late posting. However, I am here to share my exciting logo journey with you all. When you begin the journey of starting a business, the Logo is an important focus. A logo becomes the face of your business and what people remember. I agree that the logo creation and selection process is essential; however, it should not take more than four days. If the logo selection process is an obstacle for you to focus on other parts of your business, leave it for now and return to it at a later date.
The most critical task in starting a business is getting it registered with a name you can brand. However, do not take days to select the name of your business either. Go to Ownr.co and have your business registered under sole proprietorship or incorporation.
This post took me back to January 2020, when I shared with you that I am on a journey to changing my life by the end of December 2020. I wrote this blog post on Meditation and Manifestation in 2021. Writing what I will be doing has encouraged me to keep moving forward with my goals. As you know, I started many things this year from my YouTube Channel, Fiverr Social Media Management, Fiverr Data Analytics, and creating my own NFT. It’s been a year of learning. Now here is my journey of starting another business.
We are now getting back to Logo creation in 2021! If you need help creating a logo, feel free to send me message.
- Go to Canva.com and type in Logo. You will find tons of free options that you can modify.
- The following helped me the most. Go on Instagram and check out logos of brands by celebrities or industry you are focusing on.
- I noticed a pattern in all celebrity logos.
- In addition to the above step, I also searched up small businesses on TikTok to which brands were popular and what logos they were using.
- Then I tried it out for few days branding it on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It was easy, do a lot of posts surrounding your Logo.
- I wanted the colors to match the colorways of what I will be selling. I also wanted my Logo to be admirable to the younger consumers. Your colorways can be matte, light, pastel, or bright. Try to keep consistent with the theme of your brand.
- I wanted my Logo to be memorable, and so I finally went with something bright and eye-catching.
Here are the three iterations of my logo creation process:
TIKTOK Personal: Dlaofficial_
TikTok Business: MarketingbyDLA