As you know, I am always preaching my passive income journey. I am trying different avenues, trying them first and then sharing them with you so you can tag along with me on my journey.
I just opened my FIVERR journey! It’s simple and easy! Now let’s see how I can increase my traction. FIVERR is a great skil sharing platform. People from all around the world sell their skills, for example, virtual assistant, actor, business analyst, voice assistants, fashion, you name it. Many business owners have a lot to do and they would rather hire someone at low cost for one hour. Yes, it’s a great freelancing website and a great way to create passive income.
How to Set Up Fiverr….
Click here for my Fiverr profile : https://www.fiverr.com/s2/bfd3830c8b
- You select your expertise. What are your skills? (Think about this a little)
- Interesting enough, you can be a voice artist, a graphic designer, engineer, project manager, administrative assistant, blogger, fashion designer to any skill you can think of. …
- Setting up the profile is the easiest! I am advocate of doing research. Search through how other people have set up their profile and use one as an example of how you want your profile to look like.
- You select what skill you want to service, let’s say data entry. You add a bio marketing your background and expertise.
- Fiverr gives you the option of creating a pricing package for your customer. The package starts from Basic, Standard and Premium. In those package, you decide what you want to service, excel, data entry, scheduling, project management << these are all examples >> and then you select a price per package.
- In the pricing package you have the option of putting in additional gigs and hours you charge by.
- The pricing packages also gives you the options of letting your customers know how quickl you will deliver the service. 1 day, 5 days or how long you would work, 1 hour, 10 hours…
- At last you have to give a fairly simple english test to prove you can communicate with your customers in plain english.
Here is an example of a profile I created: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/bfd3830c8b
Let me know once you have created your Fiverr profile. I can’t wait to see it and support!
Here is the FIVERR Link: http://www.fiverr.com/s2/b23d7279dc
Here is my TikTok: Dlaofficial_
Here is my Twitter: https://twitter.com/dilypie (find me and say hi!)